Don’t overthink other peoples reasons for not liking you. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Don’t overthink other peoples reasons for not liking you.

I know so many people who go into a rabbit hole of wondering why they don’t match with certain people on dating apps. Always thinking that they’re ugly or there’s something off about their profile. Just remember to keep a sense of perspective. People could be swiping left for the most trivial reasons that shouldn’t hurt your feelings all. I’ve swiped left on people because they have the same name as my brother, they look like my cousin, they have a friend who looks mean, they have a pic of them in plaid shorts, they look like someone that bullied me in highschool, the list goes on. Maybe that’s shallow of me, but I know I’m not the only one. So next time you get down on yourself because you’re not getting the matches you want, maybe it’s just because you share a name with their least favourite teacher.

submitted by /u/poliwort
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3mwOs6a
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages