The girl i liked told me she isnt in to me - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, October 29, 2020

The girl i liked told me she isnt in to me

So i liked this girl for like 3 months now. She became a very good friend of me, but now im i dont know what to do. For me it is very hard to keep seeing her knowing there are no feelings from her side. She said she still want to visit me om my birthday and all (long distance). Its both hard to keep seeing her and telling her i cant, so i dont know what to do. Any advice?

submitted by /u/lordboyo
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2TIkVK5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages