I wish life was easier - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

I wish life was easier

I realize that, during COVID, going out and meeting people is risky. But this is not much different from normal. I have always struggled to make friends, but going 6-7 months without seeing anyone outside of my family, has sometimes been excruciating. Add to that, seeing happy people your age walking together or getting married or just dating, and it really kills your self-esteem. I’ve joined numerous fb groups for people with Aspergers or anxiety or have an interest in something, but even these people are dating or hanging out with friends. I’ve also joined a number of dating apps, however I haven’t had any luck there. I message the girls and read their profiles, but my messages get no response. And they often aren’t even read before the girl deletes them. I’m wondering if I’m just not meant to interact with humans

submitted by /u/BradenAnderson
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Tv8nFX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages