MEN: how often do you compliment the girl you're seeing - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

MEN: how often do you compliment the girl you're seeing

Ive been seeing this guy for about 2 months but we haven't talked about it or made it official yet. I'm very physically/verbally affectionate when I'm into someone so I'm comfortable with giving out compliments and such easily but I recently noticed this guy doesn't ever compliment me in person?? He does other things to show me he's into me ex: texting everyday, asking to hang out,cuddling and holding hands etc but I can't recall a time he's openly given me a compliment other than during sex/making out or a random text once.

He is a bit of an awkward guy so I'm wondering if this is normal/he's shy or if he's just not interested. It also makes me feel like I need to tone down my affection so I don't creep him out but it feels unnatural to me to do that

submitted by /u/spicysandwitch
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2HCaFB0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages