Moving on from "unrequited love" scenario? [31M] - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Moving on from "unrequited love" scenario? [31M]

Over the last several weeks, I've realized I have feelings for my closest friend of many years, who ended her long relationship a few months ago. She's out dating around now.

While I've seen a few things that make me think it could be a "maybe", I imagine she wouldn't actually consider me that way, and I'm not sure if me trying would damage the friendship enough to lose it, which I don't want to happen.

I've been trying to move on, and it's proving to be difficult. For the last week or so, I've taken a step back and limited my contact with her, and it helped a little, but now I'm just missing her more. Last week, I also managed to go on a date with someone else (which never happens for me), and I was hoping that would lead to something, but things didn't pan out with her and I don't have any other prospects for dates any time soon.

So, I'm feeling kinda bummed, because she's out there meeting new guys and will probably find someone sooner rather than later, and I can't seem to move on from these feelings, and I don't have any prospects for dating at all. :/

submitted by /u/MaximumIntroversion
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3oy7J90
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages