Ghosted or is she really THAT busy? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Ghosted or is she really THAT busy?

So the girl I've been seeing has been behaving strangely lately. So far we've had a couple very casual dates just talking and getting to know each other. Ive also had a nice dinner with her, and met her family. I've spent the night at her place. Nothing crazy. She had friends there overnight as well. I slept on the sofa.

Right now nothing too romantic from either of us. Though I did disclose that I do quite like her, and would like to keep getting to know her.

Lately though she's been really busy. I am too as I work full time and we've only been able to see each other on a weekly basis. Sometimes every other week.

Well right now it's been 2 full weeks since we last saw each other. We've been in contact through text, but as of today its been 4 days since her last text. It wasnt anything short or distant, like "haha" or "cool" It seemed like a natural response to the conversation.

In the time since, I've sent her a good morning, my work schedule (as I usually do when I get it) and a question if we had any plans for this weekend. All about a day apart to avoid seeming spammy.

I don't know if I'm just overthinking it or anxiety. But I just feel like even if you were really busy you could take just a minute to shoot me a quick text to at least let me know. I'm just worried I've done something wrong and made her lose interest but she just doesn't have the heart to tell me. I just wish I would hear something from her so I can actually make other plans if she really is too busy to see me.

I don't really get on people for their texting habits because I'm no saint in that dept. But I've been really diligent with her because I like her. I just wish the same courtesy would be extended to me. Even if she isn't interested in seeing me anymore.

Ladies please, if you simply aren't interested and the guy hasn't been a creep. Just tell them. Don't just ghost for no reason. It's such an awful feeling.

submitted by /u/throawaay12345
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34Ll06s
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages