I (23M) have an opportunity to date someone (23F) I was crushing on years back but hooked up with someone I hate - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, October 29, 2020

I (23M) have an opportunity to date someone (23F) I was crushing on years back but hooked up with someone I hate

I’ll try to make it quick. I had a crush on a girl in HS and the feeling was mutual but we did not hook up. We were friends and during this time she winds up sleeping with a younger guy who I absolutely despised and with whom I’ve had history with (think physical altercations)

Anyway, she apparently doesn’t make him wait too long before she shags him, and then he totally dumps her in a rather mean way right to her face after a few shags and a few weeks. Basically looked her dead in the face and said he just played her. This always made me wonder why and how someone could do that.

After the fact he put the word out about her in a negative way by spreading stuff about her around town, what he did to her etc., tried to get her to shag his friends...

At the time I remember hearing this stuff and it turned me right off, and I decided not to pursue her though I really liked her, and she’s traditionally a ‘good girl’

Anyway fast forward to now, we both graduated uni and the opportunity is there to get something going and I can tell it’s mutual.

Now I know there are plenty of fish in the sea and I’m young. Not to be weird but I’m relatively good looking and have no problem getting women, but this one I’ve always thought about.

My question is, is it worth trying or will her previous scandalous hookup with my arch nemesis ruin it for me and wind up haunting me? Dudes, WWYD?

By the way when she hooked up with the dude she was of course unaware he was going to be a shitface and then spread rumors about her. Nor did she know we had history.

I simply don’t want to get into a serious relationship and wind up being bothered by this and causing myself more pain (and her)

TL:DR Debating starting a relationship with a girl who hooked up with a guy I hate.

submitted by /u/throwawaykidofcourse
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2JkB2Mc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages