A note of thank you for everyone that helped me - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

A note of thank you for everyone that helped me

Recently, I posted this thread:

Which of these two choices should I follow: 1. Wait and be her friend then ask her out or 2. Tell her now.

I was messaging the girl and when it came to a lull, I asked her if she is free this weekend. Screenshot of text:

https://i.imgur.com/ftcR5DS.png

This is my 3rd or 4th time asking her to hang out in 3 months, and she has responded no with no plans to reschedule each time. I will stop and not ask her again and move on.

I am proud of myself for not getting TOO attached like other times. I am glad this is now over and I can focus on people who are actually into me.

Thank you to everyone here that helped. I really appreciate your concerns and it has shaped me into a better person.

submitted by /u/EE-Student
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2KNgV6b
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages