Can never continue a conversation with my crush because I panic. Help? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Can never continue a conversation with my crush because I panic. Help?

I (24/F) started at this job about a year ago. At first, I didn’t think this guy (27/M) was cute at all. But he really grew on me. He’s smart, funny, handsome, nice, has a good taste in music, the whole package for me. I know, don’t shit where you eat, yeah yeah.

I’ve noticed him looking at me two or three times... but that’s probably nothing. We work the same shift but have different positions.

Sometimes I see him in the break room. He always says my name in conversation which is odd. It seems he does this with most people, though. Most of our conversations go like this:

“Hey, ___, how’s your day going?” “Pretty good, yours?” “Pretty good.” “That’s good.”

I’d love to expand on our conversations somehow but when we’re in the same room and talking I just think about how I can escape the situation because I’m so nervous and don’t want to embarrass myself... but what I WANT to do is get to know him better and show I’m not shy and boring. I always think of things to say after the conversation is over.

I know he’s single but I’m not sure if he’s seeing anyone. He’s commented on and liked a few of my social media posts. I know that doesn’t matter probably.

Please give me advice! I feel I’m the most awkward girl alive but am really into him. I have bad self-confidence issues because I’m a little on the thicker side, and I have bad anxiety so this flirting thing is HARD. Thank you all!

Tldr: I’m shy, anxious, and have almost no self confidence but want to get to know/flirt with my coworker better.

submitted by /u/hollowholes
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2L130uM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages