How to tell if a girl likes you - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 9, 2019

How to tell if a girl likes you

So me and the boys found a girl while we were playing unturned she did not kill us we all friended her on steam and discord and she started ask for my age and we are the same age and she try playing it off like hahah lol just wondering and then later tonight she ask want to talk I’m in my bed and want to do something but I was napping since it was evening for me I woke up later and found the messages but she was offline and I think she likes me since I was a guy that did not harass her one problem she from a different country and she has poor English I help her with it even though I am bad a grammar and crap so any help

submitted by /u/drdocke
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2yMwxl7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages