Getting over the past - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 9, 2019

Getting over the past

So me and my girlfriend have known one another for about 2 years. We were together for a year until we broke up in October of last year. After that, we were broken up for about 8 months but we were in that “on and off” thing (I know it’s complicated). We got back together in June BUT she told me that she had sex with another guy when we weren’t talking for about two months... it hurts a lot and although I’ve known for over a month, I still can’t get over it. I’d like to think that I’ve forgiven her but it still lingers in my head and ruins my mentality every day. Am I wrong for being hurt? I know we were broken up but just the fact that she had sex with someone else while I was still coping with the break-up stings a little too much.

submitted by /u/TheMarkksman
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2OOGysD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages