Is she disinterested or am I just paranoid? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Is she disinterested or am I just paranoid?

We met during the pre-orientation of my school, I got her Snapchat there and her number a month after. Asked her out then and she said she was busy (which was actually true) so I didn't bother afterwards. We met up during orientation and the topic of hanging out came up and she told me she's been waiting for me to suggest a day. So I told her this upcoming Tuesday. She said yes in person and the text I sent a day afterwards, I tried getting the logistics of the date down with her but so far its been like this.

Monday :

Me: (watch a movie next Tuesday)

Her : (Yes and where?)

Me : (Suggest a theater)

Does not reply on Tuesday

Wednesday :

Her : (Sure, this theater right?)

Me: (Confirm place and ask for time, told her to get back to me so I can buy tickets.)

No reply yet

I don't know if she is disinterested and is spacing the text out, waiting for me to get the hint, or I am just paranoid and assumed the worst. We were in a group of people when I asked her so she might have been pressured to say yes to me. She has missed texts from me before because we mostly talk on Snap, only to get back to me a week after.

The problem is I don't want to ask her to get back to me on Snap because I don't want to come off as needy by talking to her on another platform.

submitted by /u/mj_twelve
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2YxSgwl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages