Really bummed I (37) ruined it with this guy (37) and want to beg for him to come back but too scared. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Really bummed I (37) ruined it with this guy (37) and want to beg for him to come back but too scared.

I was dating this guy for a week. Yes I know that’s short. But he was very sweet and kind to me. Dating has been rough going - people giving up on me, people revealing they are poly, people not being transparent enough. So I kept approaching his kindness and care about me from a cautious perspective. I’d voice this too. By the third date we had sex and then I went over to his house and it felt like any chance he got we were having sex. Not bad I know but it made me confused about what he wanted.

Also I was being bad in that I run a Facebook book group and this huge drama happened. It distracted me :(

I also can get defensive and can take time to come down from that.

Otherwise out of all my dating recently I’ve realized he was the most caring about me and interested but there was that whole paranoia I had. He is also a single parent of a kid who he loves very much that he coparents. He also runs his own business. So seeing each other was a bit of a challenge but we were making it work. Yet I asked him if one day I could see his kid and he didn’t seem to like me asking that. I also started asking about spending more time with him and he told me his priorities are his kid and his career. It made me upset.

Needless to say we broke up but I’m really sad about it. Feel like I ruined what could have been a good thing. I asked for a second chance but was denied. I really can’t seem to let this go and want a third chance lol! Any advice. Thanks. Btw dating in your late 30s is not fun.

submitted by /u/girlhassocks
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2MNpeBK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages