Lost in the sea of abundance mentality - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 9, 2019

Lost in the sea of abundance mentality

If you were to ask me 10 years ago if I'd be alone without many friends, relationshipless for over 3 years now, I probably would of told you that you're crazy. Being stuck in a routine that doesn't promote any social aspects that are healthy to manifest organic relationships (i.e. staying at home the whole weekend, going back to work Monday) and relying on dating apps--has me leading me down a dark road. I tend to get matches on Hinge, but I know I'm not the only guy on there she's talking to. Trying to Guage between too many questions, making sure their interesting questions, escalating quickly to a meet up, never works in my favor. Strung along for a waste time every time.

I can't help but think, the majority of females don't take Hinge seriously. And I know there has been successful relationships that started from there, but I general think girls would lead on and stop at the point where meeting up comes into play. It sucks that it's been my experience like this for over a year now, and I'm tired of putting on the same robotic routine of a conversation to "woo" them over.

I met so many promising girls I bet I would have had great dates with, but conversationa just trickle down to the point where they stop replying, leaving me on read. Even giving out their numbers and Instagrams and Snapchats, but for what? Validation? Our society is so structured on validation its sick. In no way can you form a healthy relationship when the other person isn't fully vested. Even half way would be out of the ordinary. I don't know what else I can change. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/StolenSpirit
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33r9o5x
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages