My(26f) bf (25m) of 2 months has gone completely ghost, idk what to do - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, August 12, 2019

My(26f) bf (25m) of 2 months has gone completely ghost, idk what to do

He told me he liked me. He kept telling me he has never felt such a connection with a female so quickly. He one time had a moment where he kept saying "this is insane. All this has to be connected. It has to be happening for a reason"

We have been talking for 2 months and he even mentioned me meeting his kids once his daughters got used to the idea of him not being with their mom.

I had been to his house multiple times and hung out with him and his bff twice. He had just met both of my bffs and planned what was supposed to be our first legitimate date but he never opened my text I sent him until 16 hours later and when I asked what was wrong he said and I quote "Im sorry, I don't know what I want. There is so much in my head rn"

And then he opened the text after that 2 days later and still hasn't responded 24 hours after that.

submitted by /u/jayyy03
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/31D4AZs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages