She flaked, not sure how to proceed. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, August 11, 2019

She flaked, not sure how to proceed.

We spoke on Wednesday and she gave me her address and a time to pick her up and we knew where we were going. She told me she was going to some party on Saturday and asked if Sunday was okay and I said sure. Fast forward to Sunday and I text her in the morning to see if we are still good. She doesn’t respond for a few hours and when she does she says that she is really hungover. She tells me this about 2 hours before our scheduled date. I essentially say, I guess that means tonight isn’t going to happen. She responds by ignoring that and telling me what she had to drink instead and that she’s still hungover. I figure she’s just not that interested anymore but I want to leave the door open , what should I say.

submitted by /u/tmanny77
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2YH4UZR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages