Women of Dating_advice, what do you feel about guys in a group who are less chatty? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 9, 2019

Women of Dating_advice, what do you feel about guys in a group who are less chatty?

Short explanation, I’ve never been a good conversationalist in any group larger than 3 people and I have trouble finding good comments but the occasional ‘haha, that’s hilarious’ or ‘I think so too..’ but I am a good listener and am 100% following along whatever topic is on hand. My worry is that the girl will think I’m too shy or can’t speak well..

How do you girls feel about guys like me?

submitted by /u/Fish_out_of_w4t3r
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/31uA5oc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages