This girl that is in the same class as myself but not my section is now giving me anxiety, even by just picturing her face! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, October 24, 2019

This girl that is in the same class as myself but not my section is now giving me anxiety, even by just picturing her face!

So I met this girl maybe 4 weeks ago in one of the rooms where people from our class go to, to complete the h/w assignments (that take forever). We talked about random stuff and she is quite cute and after working on the assignment together I asked if she wanted to grab something to eat as she mentioned before while we were talking that she was hungry. So we went to an ice cream place and chatted a bit there (as if we were on a date) and afterwards I dropped her off home. Since that day we didn't go on dates, but she did invite me to some functions and stuff with her friends (only after I asked her if she wanted to do x,y with me). That happened over two weekends.

In the third week after we met we were texting about generic stuff related to the class but it definitely felt like she was avoiding me in person. To do the assignments she would have had to use the campus computers but I noticed she wasnt visiting the lab where we first met.

Anyway after that third week I have stopped texting her and as I figured her lack of initiation stayed just as that which wasn't surprising, but now whenever I see her we wave but there is this look that she has which has made me feel really anxious. Why??

Edit: the last function we went to together her close friend did ask me if she and I were dating which I responded to with a pretty firm "no" since we clearly weren't and I definitely did not want to be the fool that said "yes" while she was unaware of that going on.

Furthermore I have been seeing another girl in the past couple of weeks and another friend of hers in her section overheared me and a friend of mine talking about it so I don't know if she passed on that info to the girl in my class who is now making me anxious.

Tl;Dr girl in my class who I really liked is making me anxious after we went out together a couple of times with her friends. I don't quite know how to navigate this to relieve me of the anxiety I know feel.

submitted by /u/cutetips
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2N9P5CD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages