A girl (28F) at my gym that I (30M) have a crush on, calls me "love" and says "I love you" does that means she likes me? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

A girl (28F) at my gym that I (30M) have a crush on, calls me "love" and says "I love you" does that means she likes me?

I have a big crush on a friend I've met at my gym. We've been friends for a year now but the past few months we've gotten closer. She'll call me "love" and say "I love you" in a casual manner. I laugh and say "I love you too." The logical side of me says girls just don't throw around "love" towards every guy and she likes me too. But then the cautious side thinks she's just very friendly.

With online dates and other girls not in my regular social circle, I'm confident and flirty. But with this girl who is in my regular social circle and with others in the past, I become like a cautious puppy dog. Its because if I make a move and get rejected, it'll be awkward to regularly run into her and mutual friends at the gym.

submitted by /u/EvenOutlandishness0
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2PQn71z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages