I matched with my boss’s son on tinder. Should I unmatch him? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

I matched with my boss’s son on tinder. Should I unmatch him?

When I came across his profile, he looked really familiar to me but I couldn’t put my finger on it. We matched, and he gave me his Instagram handle, which had his last name in it. That’s when it clicked that I’d seen family pictures including him every day - when I went into my boss’s office. He’s my age, cute, and his dad(my boss) always says good things about him. We’ve spoken a bit on tinder and I’m honestly interested. I haven’t told him yet that I know he’s my boss’s son. I don’t even know if there are any rules against that in my workplace? Should I unmatch him and pretend it never happened or should I just be honest and see where it goes?

submitted by /u/croomv
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/35GzVfN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages