I feel like there’s a void in my life. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 30, 2019

I feel like there’s a void in my life.

The main reason I feel this way is because I just really want a girlfriend. I’m 17 (M) and don’t have many friends. All friends that I do have certainly wouldn’t consider me their best friend - I know that at least. Having even just a friend that I could talk to and lean on might be what I need, but my mind has been worn down the last few years thinking of how empty I feel. If only I had a girl I could relate to and share my life with I feel like I would be a lot happier.

So, I was wondering if anyone feels/felt this way and what they do to address this issue.

If you do have any advice, I’d love to hear it because I’m in a rut right now. Thank you.

submitted by /u/mjd1119
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/37P6R7v
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages