I don’t know what I want with her and it’s draining me - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

I don’t know what I want with her and it’s draining me

Hey all, so I told a girl ‘I loved her’ cringey I know but this is coming from someone who doesn’t ask girls out because I am too anxious (this was the first time in 8 years)

Anyways, she said she didn’t have any attraction for me and I respect that, and at first I was tearful about it, but then I realised I cared too much for her to want to put our relationship at risk by going into an intimate relationship if she’d had said yes, we both want to stay close friends and don’t want to change anything

But I don’t know how I can move on and lose these attraction feelings, I want to spend time with her as normal but I don’t know how I can lose my feelings of attraction to her, deep down I’m happy we’re not risking our current friendship but I still have feelings for her, what do you guys do when you just want to lose feelings for someone and remain single ?

P.S. We talk every day still and visit eachother often, and I don’t want to cut her out of my life because we’ve spoken since we’ve met and it’s our way of keeping our friendship

submitted by /u/IUseThisForAdvice
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2KYbIcJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages