Just realized something - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Just realized something

This may not be the place for this but I does have something to do with relationships. I was just reading a post on this subreddit about people who cheat and going through phones. Well, a couple years ago my exwife told me to look something up on her phone on Google, and in the suggested search bar ( things you have searched before ) I saw " I cant stop thinking about my boyfriends friend ". It was all misspelled and everything also. I confronted her about it and she swore to me that she didnt search that and all this bullshit. So fast forward about a year and 3/4s , she leaves... to go live with my "friend" in Denver , come to find out about 3 weeks ago, she has been sleeping with my "friend". I guarantee that he was the subject of that google search or so long ago. I have come to realize that if you have a gut feeling about someone or something, you should trust it. I I would have known I could have saved myself from soooooo much heart break and pain. It was that day that I forever became Insecure and skeptical but I just wrote it off because I loved her. I thought it was just my irrational brain.

submitted by /u/milkywaymelts_
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2DtUccm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages