I was on the train and a cute girl approached me and initiated a conversation, I had to leave and never got her number, I need to know if what I want to do is objectively weird or creepy - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

I was on the train and a cute girl approached me and initiated a conversation, I had to leave and never got her number, I need to know if what I want to do is objectively weird or creepy

In our short convo she told me where she worked and lived, all within 3km of my place. I never got her number but she approached my first and was the one doing a lot of talking (thank God for extroverts otherwise this wouldn't have happened)

I was thinking about taking a note with my number and asking someone from her work to just pass the envelope onto her.

The note would just have my number and say if she would like to stay in contact she can reach me there.

Is this a weird thing that crosses boundaries or should I do it and see what comes?

submitted by /u/NotASilver
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2OqsLWV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages