I want to find girlfriend but I just can't. Is it me or no? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 30, 2019

I want to find girlfriend but I just can't. Is it me or no?

I am 18yrs old male but I can't still find romantic relationship. Every time when I date girl something weird happens. To explain, once hapend that girl(19) was very in love with me but didn't want relationship because ex-boyfriend hurt her. Also once I dated girl(18) for like 3 months and she didn't want relationship for some reason that even God doesn't know. There is more situations but this is enough I think. My best friend(F) keep saying to me that he would fall in love with me if she's single and my ex best friend was often telling me that she would give everything to have boyfriend with me. Things like that tells me that I'm not ugly, bad person or something like that which I found that are most common reasons why some people are alone. Does anybody here was in situation that just can't read girls and just doesn't know what he's doing wrong?

submitted by /u/dicitizen
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33CjuzF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages