My last ever post on this subreddit! I finally figured out how this girl is and that she’s been using me! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 29, 2019

My last ever post on this subreddit! I finally figured out how this girl is and that she’s been using me!

Met her on dating app. Seemed like she was playing with my emotions because we would text a lot but rarely ever meet in person. So here’s what I did: I dm’d her on an anonymous Instagram account asking if she was single to which she replied yeah. So I asked her on the Instagram account when is a best time for us to meet up and she responded right away saying Monday. I sent her that same text 2 hours ago and she hasn’t replied yet 😂😂 this girl is a ho she was using me for validation/boredom and texting me whenever she felt like. I’m glad I realized how she is so I can finally move on with my life.

submitted by /u/SpaceGhostPurrpppp
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2rBQASQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages