How do I approach a girl in my class that I never spoken to? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 29, 2019

How do I approach a girl in my class that I never spoken to?

I’ve caught this girl staring at times and she would take long to pack up after class in order for the both us to leave out at the same time. But the last week of the semester is coming up and I wanna get her number so we can talk through out the break. So any help will be appreciated

submitted by /u/tobij2000
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2XYGBDn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages