Would it be wrong for me (M20) to ask her (F20) out? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Would it be wrong for me (M20) to ask her (F20) out?

There's a girl I know who I'm planning to ask out. I know her and one of her friends and we talk regularly, we were talking about dating and relationships and she said she liked talking to me and thought I was good looking so I think she'd say yes if I asked her out.

The thing is I'm (probably) Autistic and have a very difficult time working out what I feel. On the one hand I think she's great, she's an enormous nerd like me, we make each other laugh, I feel comfortable around her and she balances me out quite nicely; we're pretty similar in interests but she has a different perspective on life and challenges me on things I say/do that aren't that socially acceptable (nothing hateful/discriminatory, just morbid and disturbing).

On the other hand I don't know whether I like her as a friend or something more. I don't get crushes so it's very difficult to tell and I don't want to mess her around, in the same conversation she admitted she had self esteem issues that affect her dating life and I really don't want to negatively affect her.

submitted by /u/Callipygian_Linguist
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/37CpWtv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages