Does it mean anything if a guy says it's over but hasn't unfriended/blocked me (even though he normally does)? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 29, 2019

Does it mean anything if a guy says it's over but hasn't unfriended/blocked me (even though he normally does)?

On November 8 this guy told me "it's definitely over," unfriended and blocked me on snapchat (our main communication) and that was that.

Four days later, I made a new snapchat account and added him. He added me back, and after begging and convincing he gave me a "last chance."

Everything was going well, until last night (November 28). We got into a fight and he unfriended me again.

Today, I once again created a new snapchat account and added him. He added me back and I tried to beg but he said "it's over, don't contact me anymore." I said "I like you so much, I can't eat and sleep when you're gone...please don't go away."

He opened and read the message. I thought he would unfriend again but he hasn't. That was hours ago and he's been online since, but hasn't removed me.

Do you think he might be rethinking things?

I'm gonna keep a low profile/keep quiet, give him space, and message him again in December.

submitted by /u/Dontknow0330
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2OwILXG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages