Ghosted when we were supposed to have plans - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Ghosted when we were supposed to have plans

I've (F25) been talking to a guy (M25) from hinge for about a month. We met last week for drinks and had a lot of fun. Right after drinks I texted "I had a great time and we should see each other again soon" and he said "Yes :)" This week since drinks our texts have gotten more flirty, sending pictures and chatting every day. I was about to ask to make plans to see him again, but then Friday he texted asking what I was up to and asked if I wanted to grab dinner Sunday or this week. I responded I was going out that night, and lets do Sunday for dinner. He liked the Sunday message and replied "Perfect, hope you have a great night out" pretty late on Friday night. So, yesterday I replied "Thanks, I had fun. What are you up to today?" And he has read the message but not responded. At this point its past the dinner time on Sunday, when we talked about having plans but didn't decide specifics. Would you say anything else to him at this point?

submitted by /u/londonsoz1221
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/32d7kMS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages