How can I have a relationship without ruining the friendship? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 3, 2019

How can I have a relationship without ruining the friendship?

Most of my relationships have been with girls who were good friends of mine before we dated. Then after we dated and eventually broke up, we just stopped talking every attempt at a hello or hey was met with a disgusted stare or by a lazy “hey” and then I’m ignored for the rest of the day. How do I stop this?

submitted by /u/Warningsignals
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2NAbYPS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages