I asked out a friend of three years! Need your advice! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 9, 2019

I asked out a friend of three years! Need your advice!

Hey there, people!

So, I am currently an undergrad in my final year. There is this girl let's call her Sunshine. So, she and I have been friends for 3 years now. Not daily hanging type of friends but the work brought us together and we became friends kind of friends. So, we have been part of the Dramatics Society of our college for the past three years and have worked together on numerous plays. In one of them, I was the male lead and she was the female lead. I have liked Sunshine for over a year now and I really wanted to ask her out.

For the past semester, I have been on a semester exchange program to the United States and I am returning to my college back in January. Recently, some stuff happened and one thing led to the other and I finally asked her out over text! (I know I am stupid!)

Me: Would you like to go out on a date with me when I return and then maybe once more and then maybe a few more times?
(A few texts later)

Sunshine: I have always liked u as a friend. No romantic feelings.

But given that i am single, there is no harm in going on a date..

Cant promise a second one

I am all ears for your advice. Is she even interested? If yes, what should I do on my first date so that things get forward? Have I done anything wrong? Any first date ideas?

submitted by /u/samagra14
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2K2MdXi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages