Is my co-worker into me? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Is my co-worker into me?

Office setting

1) Went to the pantry to chill. Checked on her desk as I passed by.

2) She's in the pantry a few minutes after then leaned on to a tall table with her back visible to me and leaning at an angle where you can appreciate dat ass in dem jeans.

3) She was calling somebody.

4) She moved a bit and face towards me. She dictated a mobile number.

5) Then ended the call a few seconds after.

Was that a signal? Or a number of signals? Or it's just me?

Thanks fam

submitted by /u/isawicameiconquer
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2qADqFm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages