should I leave him? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

should I leave him?

I (23f) am conflicted about what to do with my boyfriend (35m). he wants me to make friends with his friends but his friends are really into being annoying ass edgelords. he has me in a group chat with two of them and one of them is always saying racially insensitive shit (I'm black) or just being a weirdo in general. today he was posting a lot of lolicon (something to do with anime and young girls) and it was disgusting to me. I tell my boyfriend about this and he downplays it. he always downplays it and just chalks it up to me being "triggered" even though I have a valid reason to feel the way I do about what's said.

submitted by /u/herxmonologue
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2CmjMiK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages