Should I send a message or... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 8, 2019

Should I send a message or...

So, I've been on a couple of dates with this one guy. Everything went fine, chemistry was good, we had a lot to talk about...

Anyways. We were supposed to go on another date the other day but he cancelled it for an emergency reason couple hours before we were supposed to meet. He didn't really explain any further (just that it's work related), but said that we could probably meet tomorrow, which he will let me know today.

Well, he didn't let me know.

Should I text him tomorrow or just like... let it be, either he'll let me know or not... I mean, the problem is, I realy need to know in advance whether the date is on or not and if he texts me too late, I won't be able to make it. I don't want to sound desperate or annoying though.

As for the possibility of him ghosting me - could always happen, though I'm not stressing much after one day. And it was him who set up the cancelled date anyway and nothing happened. So.

Thanks for your opinions.

submitted by /u/whatata321
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2NSV3bo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages