Went on what felt like a great date, she planned to meet up again with me and then rejected me. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 8, 2019

Went on what felt like a great date, she planned to meet up again with me and then rejected me.

So I met a girl through Hinge and we clicked on there, asked for her number and got it. Texted for a couple days, definitely had funny, flirtatious and good conversation. Asked her out to coffee yesterday and she agreed to meet up last night.

We met and it was a little awkward for 5 minutes until we got our footing and then we were just off sharing stories, ambitions and laughing a lot. she even suggested we go to a event later in the month. The coffee place was going to close and we had been there for 2 hours. She offered to find somewhere else where we could continue chatting but nothing was really nearby and she said let's hang out next week again. I said sure and then she went in for the hug and we both left.

Today after exchanging good mornings I get a text that says "Hey man I am not really feeling a spark between us- you seem like a great guy with hilarious stories but I don't really see this going anywhere."

I said that's cool and if she still wants to hang out, let me know. If not, that's cool too. I'm just a bit lost here. Any insight or advice would be appreciated as it seemed like it went really well and the fact she wanted to extend our time together and planned to hang out more has got me super confused.

submitted by /u/Daemonn789
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2CqcB9l
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages