Why do guys only want to have sex with me(24F)? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Why do guys only want to have sex with me(24F)?

Ive never been in a relationship but I have had my heart broken so it kind of turned me off from relationships for a few years. So most of my adult life Ive been okay with fwb. Now in the past couple of years Ive tried to actually “talk” to guys with no sex involved and it always ends up the same. They ghost me because I dont put out. Then I think fuck it, and go back to my old ways. Its a vicious cycle and at this point Im ready to give up :( lol Anybody have any advice or experience the same?

submitted by /u/blisscee
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2CipCBS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages