Is anybody else terrified of the idea of having another human being all up in your life? (girlfriend) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Is anybody else terrified of the idea of having another human being all up in your life? (girlfriend)

I am in no way at risk of ever dating a woman.

But even so, I do wish to have a girlfriend. And yet, at the same time, the mere thought terrifies me because of my avoidant personality. My whole life would have to change. I wouldn't be able to just be at home all the time, rot in front of my laptop, play with my cat, spend time with my parents. (Hell, a big part of why I don't just fuck off to a better country and I stay in this shithole with african-tier wages is to be near my parents. But if a woman comes into your life, you have little time for them, they have to become a lower priority).

Even worse, you'd have to share everything with that woman. Your time, your personal space, your resources.

And when you're a wageslave, most of your day is already not yours. So after you finish slaving away, you have to be chained to her now.

submitted by /u/Eihrfheiurfhhirg
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2xhJW7j
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages