my heart is full from reading all your posts - u are all stars and gems and i’m rooting for ya - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

my heart is full from reading all your posts - u are all stars and gems and i’m rooting for ya

i recently joined reddit in an effort to challenge my boredom beyond mindlessly scrolling while in quarantine, and followed this subreddit with a condescending jadedness (admittedly from my past few years’ dating experience)- not at all expecting to encounter the remarkable generosity and kindness of the community here.

With much gratitude, I send light and warmth to you all for wearing your hearts on your sleeves and for being so gentle and open-hearted with one another, particularly in a context that requires such emotional vulnerability. In this world, with our individual hardships, and during these times, that isn’t easy to do.

I deal with a slew of mental health issues, and while it’s absolutely a work in progress, this whole quarantine has been an oof ooch owie whirlwind of dealing with myself - and you all have given me hope that there are folks out there who work hard to be Good and real humans, and who, in spite of (and perhaps in light of) their own efforts in looking for more specific forms of love, are so willing to show love to a complete stranger. Because loneliness hurts and trying to be okay with one’s solitude is hard and eventually putting yourself out there can be even harder - but you don’t have to go through it alone.

From the bottom of my ol heart, i truly wish you all find it, whatever it is.

:)

submitted by /u/xtinatoro
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33Lcz8I
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages