Please help me (18f) from making the most irrational decision over a boy (19m). - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Please help me (18f) from making the most irrational decision over a boy (19m).

The fact that I’m even taking him into consideration in deciding where to go to college is insane. We’ve NEVER even dated, but he likes me and I like him so a part of me wants to attend college next to his because of my own infatuation. However, I’d be downgrading. It’s between Stonybrook in NY (much more selective, better school, safer, closer) and Temple University in PA which is by him (more of a party school).

There are so good reasons to attend Stonybrook as opposed to Temple, yet I want to go there because I am holding a fantasy relationship in my head. It would probably never work out considering he hasn’t even asked me out, is a frat leader and gets drunk every single night. Help me be rational, please. This is definitely stemming from deep rooted emotional issues with attaching to people I can’t have.

submitted by /u/procrastinatinq
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3anrjx6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages