Am I wrong to want an explanation? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Am I wrong to want an explanation?

I (27M) have gone on a few dates with this girl the same age as me. We both communicated that we were going to keep it casual as neither of us are ready to settle down at the moment.

The vibes were definitely there and we ended up hooking up after our third date. Our work schedules don’t align that well so its been a few weeks since we’ve seen each other.

Since that hookup i tried to take her out for dinner but had to cancel because of a bad winter storm and its now been over a week since I’ve heard from her.

I guess i wasn’t really expecting to be ghosted considering it was casual. Ive reached out two more times with no response and just feel bad about the situation.

Can’t bring myself to reach out again, but i want to know if shes okay and let her know theres no hard feelings if she’s going through something. Im very understanding.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/twoquestionmark
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/ihyLc3p
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages