Guy I dated wants to stay friends after a blowout, do you think it's possible to go from lovers to friends? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Guy I dated wants to stay friends after a blowout, do you think it's possible to go from lovers to friends?

A guy I was seeing now says he wants to be just friends. Though, I don't really understand why, since he hardly knows me as we have hardly seen each other in another context than our bedroom. One of the things we had an argument about, cause I wanted to get out and get to know each other in a different setting and started to feel a bit used. He had some time to think and said he's not ready for something serious and don't think we are a good match. Which is fine, but now he's mad I said I don't think we can be friends, since we do not have any platonic aspect to our previous relationship. We have never spent time together outside and have a blast. It would suck to start doing that type of stuff together that I really wanted to do and missed in the previous connection, but than on the other side not be involved anymore and watch him date others.

I know sometimes people offer friendship to soften the blow, but this guy really seems to want it by the way he tells me. Also he used to say men and women can't be friends, but he said he feels like he can do it with me. Which I find confusing, since having care for a person that way, plus sexual desire, is for me kind of the base of feeling loving feelings...

Do you think it's possible to go from just seeing a woman sexually to having no sexual feelings at all and just friendship? I really like him and don't want to lose him, even if just as a friend, but I also don't want to be friends and have him mess with me by trying intimacy sometimes.

submitted by /u/NoTime6352
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Ipv5h9C
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages