How to keep the girl interested in me while she's not in the country? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, December 23, 2022

How to keep the girl interested in me while she's not in the country?

I (25m) recently met a girl (25f) a month or so ago through a mutual friend and we've so far gone on 2 dates. The second one was earlier this month. The week after the date she went back home to a different country for almost 5 weeks. Right now I'm very confused as to how often should I message her and how to keep her interested while not seem too clingy.

Bit of background, we barely knew each other before agreeing to go on a date. First date was okayish, slightly awkward at times, probably cos we are both a bit shy. After that, we ended up meeting again along with out mutual friend to watch the football world cup. I'm a big football fan and the date was also quite interested to watch so it was great for me. Went on a 2nd date the next weekend and that went quite good. We watched a movie, ate food and then watched another world cup match (which was her idea). I feel that we both opened up to each other more; I had a really good time and I think she enjoyed it as well cos our conversations were good and she enthusiastically agreed to a 3rd date after she comes back, when I asked her.

This was about 3 weeks ago and I won't be able to see her at least until next to next weekend. Since then, I've talked to her here and there, either replying to her stories or something or just about the world cup, which gave me a good excuse to message her lol. Honestly, it has been me who has initiated the conversation most of the times but her responses have been good. After the 2nd date, I noticed that she started to reply to messages fairly quickly, while before then she was taking more time.

But I feel I am pretty bad when it comes to texting. We were messaging each other every day or two since she left and it has been good but haven't talked in the last 5 days. I don't wanna come across as too clingy and force the conversation just for the sake of it. I don't really know how to approach this. My dating experience is very limited (my last proper date before this was before the pandemic), I don't think I'm good at flirting at all. And honestly, this girl is really great, bit out of my league if anything (as long as she doesn't feel that haha), so I don't want to mess it up.

So what should I do here? Try to message her more or would that come across as clingy? Or just play cool and let things go naturally? If I do try to talk to her, how do I make it so that it doesn't look forced and feels more sincere?

submitted by /u/pg10000
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/kyrvoZz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages