Exclusivity - how soon is too soon? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Exclusivity - how soon is too soon?

I have been dating a guy for a month but our connection is really strong and we meet frequently. E.g we spent 72 hours together right before I went away for two weeks for Christmas but we still FaceTime and talk every single day. The only issue is I have past trauma related to trust due to cheating in my previous relationships and I feel like I still cannot put myself fully out there. Do you think it is too early to ask for exclusivity? I really think I need it but I’m kind of scared to push him away.

submitted by /u/Low-Detective-2977
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/6XpDP59
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages