Should I text after 3 years? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Should I text after 3 years?

Hii, so I really want to text this guy I kind of made a fool of myself around 3 years ago. I was really immature…I just came out of a relationship that will 100% never be rekindled because that’s what he wanted because we’re just not making each other happy. Anyway, I’m always thinking about this other guy I want to text and how intense and fascinated I was with him. So I’m wondering if it would be cool to send something, he doesn’t follow me anymore, I just have his profile on ig because he’s liked my pictures before. Is that creepy? If not, any ideas on what to say? I was thinking like…hii hope ur doing good, I haven’t stopped thinking about you and I wanted to know if you’d be down to hang out.

submitted by /u/wormofcans
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3jlbxti
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages