I'm a shy guy. But I wanna talk to my crush - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

I'm a shy guy. But I wanna talk to my crush

Now I still have social anxiety If I'm in public places. School. Public transport. And social events. Is the worst thing for me. I will rather be in a 1-to-1 discussion. Sometimes I just don't know what to say. So I'm just quiet. I have a classmate. She is so nice kind and beautiful. I only give one-word answers. She's the exact opposite. Of quiet and shy. She's an extrovert. It's impossible for a guy like me to date her.

submitted by /u/D_films_photography
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/e0bUc4Q
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages