He told me that he doesn’t like me in a romantic way but now we’ve started texting all the time? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, December 30, 2022

He told me that he doesn’t like me in a romantic way but now we’ve started texting all the time?

So recently, I confessed to one of my closest male friends that I had feelings for him and he politely told me that he doesn’t see me that way. Everything has been fine since - we’ve managed to carry on as normal without any awkwardness.

One thing I have noticed though is that we’ve texting A LOT over the Christmas period (with him initiating a lot of the time) which is something that we never did before, especially as neither of us are big on texting. I’m trying really hard not to get my hopes up and I’m still trying to move on and date other people, but I’m just intrigued why this has started happening? Is it because he feels that we have become closer friends after this whole thing?

submitted by /u/Typical-Highlight426
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/97DnQyf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages