He was flirting hardcore via text and now he’s avoiding me - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, December 29, 2022

He was flirting hardcore via text and now he’s avoiding me

This guy I’ve known for a while at the gym has been training with me frequently

2 days ago he was flirting hardcore. He was calling me pet names, including heart emojis, making jokes about him kissing me…

He ended up apologizing if I felt offended.

I said not to worry and he kept saying “I’m his friend and will respect me”

Anyways I saw him last night at the gym and he was way too formal. He called me by my name which he never does. He texted me when I was at the gym and told me “I see you but I’m going to let you workout in peace”

He didn’t even come say hi like he always does. So I went up to him to say hi. He looked like he avoided being near me.

He finally said “common come give me a hug before I come pull you in” so I did.

We talked but he was being distant and kinda friendzoning me a lot by calling me friend

submitted by /u/gymgalxoxo
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/la4SPGA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages