What should I do now?? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, December 19, 2022

What should I do now??

I recently found out my boyfriend had been texting a girl and sending her money. What i thought was it was a one time thing. He told me they only started talking that week and it was nothing and begged me to forgive him.

I decided to do a trial run and see where it goes. But i went through his phone and found out he had been sending this girl money since June til now. We share a place and kids and I just feel so lost and confused. I told him we’d start fresh but that was before I found out our fresh start was based off a lie. Now he’s begging for me to give him a month to prove himself. What should I do. We have been together for 5 years.

submitted by /u/Infamous_Ocelot6641
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/B6TDmLp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages