A lil dilemma, any advice would be greatly appreciated. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 1, 2019

A lil dilemma, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have a massive crush on a girl I’ve known for almost two months. Yesterday I accidentally overheard something I shouldn’t have, it turns out she has “a huge crush” on me. Shes said stuff before in front of me but this confirmed it.

I can’t tell you how amazing this made me feel but... we are flat mates, to make it more complicated I’ve never been in a relationship before. I’m really unsure how things will play out and I don’t know if i should tell her how i feel. Any advice?

submitted by /u/chillest-
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2WzXVh7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages